Hai Sushi

1 Jernbaneveien, Oslo, Norway
ww.haisushi.no - 22 26 43 00
Hai Sushi - Salmon and tuna nigeri sushi + tempura scampi maki.
Hai Sushi - Hai Sushi
Hai Sushi - Inside Hai Sushi
Hai Sushi - Large menu (15 pieces)
Hai Sushi - Salmon nigeri sushi, tempura scampi maki and soft crab maki.

Hai Sushi Oslo Reviews

sarahsan sarahsan
Great Take Away Sushi Jul 18, 2010
I was on my way home today and since the underground is closed due to renovation I had to take the bus. The bus goes a little different way than the underground. When we passed a stop not too far from my house I saw Hai Sushi. Have never seen it before and since it was not too far away I thought I could try it out sometime.

Later the same day I went out for a walk and decided to check out Hai Sushi. The place is run by Vietnamese, as so many sushi places in this country. I ordered both nigeri sushi and maki sushi. Within 10 minutes it was ready. The four people working in the kitchen were very efficient. The prices were good as well. The nigeri sushi (2 pieces) range from $3,5-$5,25. The maki (6 pieces) were from $6-$12 depending on the content. They also offer 12 different menus (8-60 pieces) for $13-$103.

While I was waiting the phone was ringing non stop and lots of people were coming in to pick up their orders. There are 3 small tables there, but they seem to be more a place to sit while you are waiting for your sushi, than a place to eat in. But I guess that´s possible too.

Hai Sushi only accepts cash payment. If you´ve run out of cash there is an ATM next door.

The sushi looked very nice, so I was very happy walking home with my little meal.

Now, I have enjoyed great sushi with nice Italian wine on the deck chair in my garden while the afternoon sun was shining. It couldn´t get better than that. The sushi had the right amount of rice and more fish than I have seen on a piece of sushi before. I can highly recommend Hai Sushi and I will definitely pick up sushi there again. May be tomorrow!
Salmon and tuna nigeri sushi + tem…
Salmon nigeri sushi, tempura scamp…
Large menu (15 pieces)