Hagar Qim Visitors’ Centre Cafeteria

Hagar Qim, Qrendi, Malta
Hagar Qim Visitors’ Centre Cafeteria - Diet Kinnie - strange taste and far from something I would have a gain
Hagar Qim Visitors’ Centre Cafeteria - The check

Hagar Qim Visitors’ Centre Cafeteria Qrendi Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Nice cafeteria at the landmark Dec 03, 2011
I was heading for the major site on my visit on Malta the historical place Hagar Qim. I had still not found any place to get something to drink after that I had gotten money from the ATM at Birzebbuga. I had followed the sign along the road and suddenly I was at the entrance at Hagar Qim; sometimes I forgot how small this island really was.

I parked behind the visitor center and walked back to get an entrance ticket. Behind the ticket office there was a nice looking cafeteria without any visitors so I went in for a soda, sausage roll and a kind of a local pastry. The woman behind the counter was really friendly and service minded but that was pretty easy since I was the only one.

The prices were pretty fair; a soft drink was only 1,75 euro and I had my little package for 4,55 euro. The chairs and tables both inside and outside were nice and it was nice and clean. Their toilets were also in really good quality and clean.
Diet Kinnie - strange taste and fa…
The cafeteria

Compare Tarxien Hotel Rates (6.2km away)

Hagar Qim Visitors’ Centre Cafeteria Map