Hadleigh Gables Hotel

Hadleigh Gables Hotel Rates and Deals

Hadleigh Gables Hotel Great Yarmouth Reviews

tigermomma tigermom…
dirty sheets, overcharged- a nightmare! Sep 10, 2010
We stayed over the Aug.2010 bank holiday and we were appalled! The "Manageress" at reception outright refused to give me the rate or room the owner quoted me over the phone at check in -charging us 40 quid more. We should have walked out then because later when we pulled the duvet back on the bed the night of check in there were crumbs and hairs in the sheets! The night porter changed the linens for us and was apologetic but didn't seem surprised in the least.

When I complained about the sheets, being overcharged & the fact that the advertised Wi-fi did not work -she said she would talk to the owner about the rates-which she admitted making no effort to do during our stay & said the Wi-fi worked in 1 corner of the bar.

The shower was so mouldy that I thought it best to shower in my beach shoes and the shower head was held together with tape.

The "parking" at this "hotel" was such a nightmare we found it easier & safer to use the metered parking as every time I passed the reception desk someone was blocked in & waiting guests to come back to hotel so they could leave as double & triple parking is the norm there. After enduring the state of the room there was no way I was going to eat anything prepared in their kitchen. While I was checking out the "manageress" said she would have the owner call me & even though I left 2 numbers he never did.
1/4 tall mould in shower
that's right! held together with t…

Hadleigh Gables Hotel Overview

There are many attractions and important destinations in the area surrounding this Great Yarmouth hotel. The Hadleigh Gables Hotel is within a few miles of the important sectors of the city, such as the downtown corporate and financial strongholds, as well as the government and commercial sectors. Nearby attractions for the leisurely crowd include the Pavilion, many 17th century buildings along the foot path, Britannia Theater, Wellington Pier, Sealife Center, Tollhouse Dungeons, and world class golf courses. Water recreations and fishing adventures are popular here as well. Within a few short minutes of the airport, the Hadleigh Gables Hotel offers car parking and convenient foot touring access to the important areas of the city and beyond.

Guest suites at the Hadleigh Gables Hotel offer cable televisions, wireless Internet access, en suite bathrooms, room service, laundry assistance, and working spaces.

There is a full service restaurant onsite at the Hadleigh Gables Hotel, as well as ample business capabilities and conference spaces, an onsite golf course, a pub, and 24 hour reception and concierge services.

Hadleigh Gables Hotel Amenities

• Parking
  • Elevator / Lift
  • Non-Smoking Rooms
  • Golf Course
  • Coffee / Tea Maker
  • TV
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower