Hacienda Del Sol Restaurant the Grill

5601 North Hacienda Del Sol Road, Tucson, AZ, USA
Hacienda Del Sol Restaurant the Grill - My plate of Carne Asada Taco with soft corn tortilla

Hacienda Del Sol Restaurant the Grill Tucson Reviews

Africancrab Africanc…
Great Ambiance and delicious Entrees Mar 23, 2010
I did not have a full meal here, I only had an entree during the wine tasting for California wines. I may return to write a full review when I dine there. for now I wanted to compliment the service and ambiance of the restaurant where we sat.

Our service person Brandon was quite a pleasant guy who knew what he was doing. I'm big on service so I pay particular attention to it. For the wine tasting, we were given a happy hour special on entree's so we took advantage of it. I ordered the carne asada taco which was surprisingly very European in portion (I mean small). I guess I'm used to American portions now so it is easy to notice when the size reduces tremendously. I especially loved the flavor of the carne and the sauce that came with it. Foe $3.00, it was the tastiest taco I have had since I moved to Arizona.
My plate of Carne Asada Taco with …
Outer entrance to the restaurant

Check Tucson Hotel Deals