Hac Sa Parque Restaurant

Hac Sa, Macau, China
Hac Sa Parque Restaurant - Baked pork chop with cheese.
Hac Sa Parque Restaurant - The club sandwich
Hac Sa Parque Restaurant - Me enjoying my beer.
Hac Sa Parque Restaurant - My husband with the cod cake starter.

Hac Sa Parque Restaurant Macau Reviews

irenem irenem
Friendly , Pleasant Restaurant. Mar 27, 2017
Like many people, we first encountered the Hac Sa Parque Restaurant when we were trying to visit Fernando's next door. Fernando's had a long queue so we turned to the Hac Sa Parque instead. That was years ago. Now I would not dream of visiting Hac Sa without visiting here. There's an outdoor area, Norman's bar and a restaurant area. We always sit in Norman's bar.

The wait staff are very friendly and pleasant. The overall atmosphere is relaxed. The restaurant serves Portuguese, Asian and international food and stocks Portuguese wine and beer as well as other brands.

We have always enjoyed our food here. On this occasion my husband had the club sandwich which he said was a bit dry, while I had baked pork chop on a bed of potatoes and smothered with a layer of cheese. This was very, very tasty.We also had some delicious cod cakes to start with.

We drank draft Tsing Tao and bottles of Portuguese Superbock with it.

The owner is clearly into music and the walls are decorated with musical memoribilia especially the Beatles.

This is a very pleasant location for a relaxing meal and the food is good value for money.
My husband with the cod cake start…
Me enjoying my beer.
The club sandwich
Baked pork chop with cheese.

Check Macau Hotel Deals