Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa

Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa Rates and Deals

Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa Dubai Reviews

DTraveler14 DTravele…
Luxury Hotel Worth the Price Tag Sep 16, 2017
When I traveled to Dubai in 2015 I stayed at this amazing hotel. The pictures online doesn't do it justice. The moment you walk into the lobby you are taken away by the art work/sculptures. The entire property is well kept, on the beach and clean. This resort has 3 pool areas, lounges, spa, tennis courts and several restaurants on the property. When I arrived to my room there was a hostesses to greet me at the door. She showed me the amenities to my room and the resort. On the plasma tv screen was my name with a warm welcome message from the hotel. Everything about the room and bathroom was spacious, clean and top quality. I did enjoy the lounges and restaurants on the property while I was there. My favorite restaurant was Luciano's. It's named after a famous mobster. The wait staff was amazing and took good care of all my needs. I ended up going to this restaurant 3 times over my week long stay. The spa was a must do and I enjoyed every second of the 4 hours services that I indulged in. I began with a sugar body scrub, shower, I melted away with a 1-hour massage, manicure and pedicure. If you ever travel to Dubai, I highly recommend you stay here.
Hotel Lobby
View of the resort from my room's …
Some of the good culinary eats at …
Some of the good culinary eats at …
pilgrim68 pilgrim68
Anniversary Beach retreat Sep 06, 2016
We try to go away each year for our wedding anniversary and with so many great hotels to choose from in Dubai we thought this year to try the Habtoor Grand. Booking.com gave us a decent price for two nights so after the commute from Abu Dhabi I picked up Tamara from home and off we headed to the hotel.

Dubai Thursday traffic is notoriously bad but we managed to avoid the worst of it and arrived at 430pm. Check in is supposed to be from 3pm so it was disappointing that our room was not ready and we had to wait another half our. The room was eventually ready and with a sea view was quite nice. Decent size,good bathroom on the corner overlooking Palm Jumeirah and the entrance to the Marina.

We were interrupted by housekeeping barging into the room un announced. There list had not been updated to say the room was now occupied apparently. I politely told them to leave and called down to guest relations to complain of the intrusion. Not a great start!

Pre dinner drinks were had in the polo lounge. Not busy but a nice ambience. Usual expensive Dubai prices for drinks but that's part of the cost of being here. Dinner was in the Sea Food Bazaar. Seat food with A Thai twist. Very nice food,well cooked and tasty. After a couple more drinks a good nights sleep in the comfortable king sized bed.

A good breakfast in the Al Diyaffah restaurant. Lots of choice but only beef bacon and chicken sausages. A day spent relaxing by the beautiful pool finished off with sundowners by the top floor infinity pool and dinner n the Italian Restaurant.

Despite the cock ups at the start its still a place I would recommend because of its excellent location and choice of bars/ restaurants.
hightide says:
Congrats on the featured review! :)
Posted on: Sep 07, 2016
simsing says:
Congrats on the feature!
Posted on: Sep 06, 2016
Paulovic says:
Congrats on your featured review!
Posted on: Sep 06, 2016

Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa Overview

The Habtoor Grand Resort Dubai is located on the beach front of the popular Jumeirah Beach, and has the accommodations to complement this exciting natural landmark.

The hotel is located on Abu Dhabi Road in Dubai.

One hundred and three hotel rooms are furnished well and include many exciting amenities that young and old travelers will appreciate. There are large flat screen TVs, DVD players, satellite channels and individually controlled air conditioning in every room. Guests can also look forward to high speed internet and a mini bar.

The Habtoor Grand Resort Dubai is ideally located and features distinctive Andalucian architecture influenced by Spain. Its surroundings are tropical and face the Arabian Sea, providing a very tranquil and romantic ambience. Other amenities include three swimming pools (and one for children), tennis courts, beautiful gardens, a gym, a beauty salon and a health spa. There are also 14 onsite bars and restaurants to choose from.

Habtoor Grand Resort & Spa Amenities

• Billiards
  • Fishing
  • Playground
  • Volleyball
  • Tennis Courts (outdoor)
  • Beach Soccer and Volleyball
  • Steam Bath
  • Barber/Beauty Shop
  • Beauty Salon
  • Body Treatments
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes