Habitat HQ Rates and Deals
Habitat HQ Melbourne Reviews
Feb 12, 2010
I really enjoyed my time at Habitat HQ. It was very clean, both in the rooms and in the bathrooms. The kitchen was pretty large and the common area had quite a few tables and chairs, in addition to a relatively large collection of computers for internet access. There was a nice patio that offered a variety of opportunities, whether you wanted to smoke, lay out on a chair in the sun, or just enjoy the outdoors.
I really liked the location. It was a short walk to St. Kilda beach and an even shorter walk to the tram that takes you into the downtown area.
Part of the Australia/New Zealand 2010 travel blog
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!
Habitat HQ Overview
When you arrive at the award winning Habitat HQ, you will be entering a world that is welcoming, safe, entertaining & memorable. Our clean & modern facilities, combined with our relaxed and homely atmosphere will be sure to satisfy every travellers needs.
Located in Melbourne’s vibrant beachside hotspot, St Kilda, Habitat HQ is only a short walk from the beaches, nightlife, shopping & cafes it’s so famous for. With trams at our doorstep running straight into the heart of the city, Habitat HQ is a great base to discover Melbourne and beyond!
Our "inhabitants" are treated to some of the best facilities this side of the equator!
- FREE airport pick up from Tullamarine for stays of 3 or more nights *Conditions apply
- FREE secure car parking
- FREE pancakes on Wednesday
- FREE 1 hour internet
- Spacious and comfy common areas relaxing
- Cook up on the BBQ or sunbake on the lounges in our huge sunny courtyard
- 24 hour internet cafe & Wi-fi everywhere
- Immaculately clean and stylish bathrooms
- Fully equipped, very clean kitchen with ovens
- Your very own local Events Co-ordinator to organise lots of fun things for you to do in-house and around Melbourne. A great way to meet your fellow travellers!
- Excellent security! 24 hour reception, swipe card access, luggage lock-ups in all rooms, CCTV cameras to ensure you a safe and hassle free stay
- Information & travel desk
- Pool tables & games
All guests under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Habitat HQ Amenities