Habibi Restaurant

1012 Southwest Morrison Street, Portland, OR, USA
Habibi Restaurant - Hummus thick and delicious!
Habibi Restaurant - Zattar pizza!
Habibi Restaurant - Almaza Beer
Habibi Restaurant - exterior
Habibi Restaurant - Lentil soup
Habibi Restaurant - the bar inside
Habibi Restaurant - the bar inside

Habibi Restaurant Portland Reviews

esterrene esterrene
Lebanese food with Vegan and Vegetarian menu! Nov 07, 2012
I really enjoyed my meal here and made sure that I ordered enough to have left overs for the next day. YUM!!

There are two locations in the city of portland, I went to the location that is located on SW Morrison, not too far from the Portland Art Museum. It was a nice walk from the museum and located a few blocks away from a cheap parking lot on SW Salmon.

This cozy restaurant is located on a lovely quiet tree lined street. the interior was beautiful and more youthful modern posh than the familiar classic elegance that most other middle eastern restaurants. Definitely had the vibe for a romantic date destination place.

I ordered Hummus for my app and a bowl of lentil soup. my meal was Zattar Pizza and a bottle of Lebanese beer Almaza

The hummus was good. it was thick and smooth texture that I love best. I would have like to spice it up with some pepper - I am on a cayenne pepper kick. The lentil soup had some onion, potato and spinach blended with the lentil. It was very good! I could have easily eaten ten bowls of this! and the zattar pizza was also good! brought back memories of past trips. The zattar pizza was even better the next day when it was soft and cool ;)

Service was good and helpful when trying to make the difficult choice of what to order. The menu clearly lists what is vegan, vegetarian and meat. something that I really appreciate because it does get tiring to always have to ask. there were also plenty of listings under vegetarian and vegan, another thing that I appreciate it.

and to add to the awesomeness of this place they also have gluten free dishes!

I would def come here again if I am in the area.
the bar inside