Habeneros

Front Street, Caye Caulker, Belize

Habeneros Caye Caulker Reviews

barduini barduini
Nice little restaurant with good seafood choices Mar 18, 2008
I was pretty tired after the Blue Hole dive trip (12 hours either on the boat or in the water!), but the food here seemed pretty good. The fare seems to favor the Caribbean style with a few other types of dishes thrown in (like french onion soup for an appetizer). I had a fish fillet with tomatoes and peppers in a white sauce. It was very good! Shrimp and chicken dishes also got the thumbs up. The appetizers and desserts looked delicious, but we were just too full! The menu also features a pretty decent wine selection.

The venue itself is small, with most of the seating on a very nice outdoor patio. If the wind picks up, the patio is covered, so your dinner isn't blowing around but it's still airy and pleasant. The building and furnishings are dark, finished wood. A great little place, island comfort with a touch of class.
512theresa 512there…
Amazing..amazing food..Bit of heaven Sep 04, 2008
I thought this place was a bit expensive for the caye...BUT I'd pay over and over....I had an amazing dish....Can't remember what fish it was..but with coconut and a spicy sweet sauce..Sauce so good I asked for more! The plantains were fabulous along with all the other veggies on the side, I think I actually licked my plate...We had a shot of limechello on the house...SO FRIGGING yummy! I died and went to foodie heaven...By far the best restaurant on the island! Not only was the food amazing, the place had so much character! The patio was cozy and high...and inside intimate and dark. Very, very cute!
Cheers baby!