Find a Haarlem Travel Buddy

Looking for a Haarlem travel buddy? Meet Haarlem travel companions and locals. Create a TravBuddy account!

Find People Traveling To:

Gender:

Age:

61+

Current Location:

Note Contains Text:

Examples: "surfing", "food", "culture"

About TravBuddy

TravBuddy is an online travel community with over 667,438 members and has been featured in:

March 27, 2017
to September 27, 2029
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Haarlem, Netherlands
Hier woon ik!
March 27, 2017
to April 1, 2019
Oz is traveling to Haarlem, Netherlands
I am permanently moving to Haarlem, just bought a house there ^_^ Want to meet locals to create a nice little friend circle :D
April 28, 2017
to April 30, 2017
A TravBuddy member is traveling to Haarlem, Netherlands
2 vouches 1 award
A new traveler :-) I'm lazy, laid-back, easy going and in love with slow life. I've been too busy with family and work for long long time until this age. Due to my work, I got several chances t…
May 3, 2017
to May 6, 2017
Walter is traveling to Haarlem, Netherlands
4 vouches 8 awards
Looking for new friends that can speak a little English. Looking for new buddys in Europe that may guide us. I would like to help guide people through the Western USA, Texas, and the Caribbean.
May 29, 2017
to June 1, 2017
Walter is traveling to Haarlem, Netherlands
4 vouches 8 awards
dream destination
dream destination
A TravBuddy member wants to travel to Haarlem, Netherlands
6 awards
I'm actually born here, went to school here, go to the hospital here (if neccessary), go shopping here, even go to the police station here sometimes, but I still haven't done every toeristy thing.
Haarlem