Ha Van Hotel Nha Trang

Check Nha Trang Hotel Deals

Ha Van Hotel Nha Trang Reviews

roachmi2 roachmi2
Great Start! Great Staff, Location and clean clean clean! Apr 23, 2011
I decided last night to fly to Nha Trang instead of going from HCMC straight to Da Nang so only had very little time to figure out which hotel to stay at. I almost pulled the trigger on something expensive so I could be sure I'd get a decent room clean and safe since hotels seem hit or miss in Nha Trang when it comes to reviews.

But I took one more quick look on the Ipad at the airport having an Iced coffee and saw the 150+ excellent reviews for Ha Van Hotel. What even more impressed me was reading the poor reviews and the very fair and balanced response by the owners.

I called the hotel and the receptionist (I think she actually was a front desk manager as she was obvously well versed in getting a weary travel in and started on their vacation in Nha Trang.)was really sweet and accomodating from the get go. I find it amusing when poor reviewes always complain about poor directions. I googled it once show the cabby and done he knew where it was. Just jumped on the internet on the iphone at the airport cafe.(free - pasword 111222333 :). If you can't handle that, stick to an all inclusive in cancun.

Anyway, she quelled my concerns that it was 7am and I needed to check in early or have a place to stow my bag; no questions, she simply said we have a room for you and can check you in early.

Having a destination before I have to contend with a taxi is always nice. Arrived at the hotel, was greeted by the same woman. She asked if my name was Michael, showed me two rooms and had me checked in faster than Marriott and Starwood properties (and I'm platinum at both!) and had a map in my hand and coupon for a free drink all in about ten minutes.

The room is very nice, very clean and bathrooms are clean as well and the hot water temperature and pressure is perfect.

Things are off to a great start. I'm even sipping on a free Vodka Tonic as I see on their rooftop lounge. What is their to complain about? exactly....nothing! add this one to the list!
lonewolftravel lonewolf…
Good value, friendly Feb 04, 2011
Can't beat helpful, friendly staff. The single rooms are small, but nicely appointed furnishings, air con, cable tv. Balcony rooms are a bit bigger. Rooms are fine. In the middle of tet so started with a balcony room for $40 . But they were able to move me to a smaller single room for $28.

The value is the service. These guys are great. And can sort buses, tours, hotels for you with a smile, and will find the best value, even if they have to ring around.

Also, ice cram shop in the lobby. Score!

Check Nha Trang Hotel Deals