Ha An Hotel

Ha An Hotel Rates and Deals

Ha An Hotel Hoi An Reviews

ngan ngan
A very nice hotel that I really like Jul 10, 2012
I stayed in this hotel end of June, 2012 and I really enjoyed my stay. I paid $75 a night for my room.

The hotel is a french-style building, with widespread of greengrass on the front yard. The hotel located around 10 minutes walking from the ancient town and tourist area. You can find yourself lying in a hammock during a quiet afternoon reading book in between blue sky above and green grass beneath.

The hotel has no swimming pool but it didn't matter to me since there is Cua Dai beach only 4km away. I'm not much a swimmer myself anyway. I prefer Cua Dai beach more cos its not touristy, nice water and clean.

The hotel keeps the old french style, which was popular in Vietnam in 19th and 20th centuries during colonial time. They use old style key lock doors, the safe is a small box with key.

Everything is clean, big nice bed with most things you have in a decent hotel. They have a wide, flat screen TV, which is also a computer if you turn the CPU on. I love it!

The bathroom is really really nice. There is no bathtub in my room, only stand up hot and cold shower. The hotel decorated it with modern showers, leaves, flowers and rocks underneath to massage your feet. Watch out, it could be painful if you step on them too hard. The shower cream and shampoo are contained in small pots made of marble or something similar to it.

In front of my room were a small terrace with table and a couch, where you can sit and talk to each other or just simply enjoy your quiet time alone.

At night, you can walk around Hoi An town or hang out in the hotel since they have nice pool table and nice restaurant.

Breakfast is served in the restaurant in a seperated building with Western food and the special food of Central Vietnam.

I also ordered airport pick-up service which cost me $25. Reasonable price when you think of how far is Danang airport from the hotel in Hoi An, and you have someone waiting for you, help you with your luggage too.

I really like this hotel and please take a look at the pictures to see its beauty.
Pillow fight :P
The bathroom

Ha An Hotel Overview

Travelers can find this charming garden hotel in Hoi An’s eastern edge. One popular attraction guests staying in the Ha An Hotel Hoi An may wish to visit is the Japanese Covered Bridge. Tours can be booked to help guests explore the surrounding area and its attractions. Parking is available for guests driving to the Ha An Hotel Hoi An.

Thirty comfortable rooms are available in the Ha An Hotel Hoi An. Each room is equipped with an array of modern amenities and features a private balcony that overlooks the gardens.

The Ha An Hotel Hoi An is situated in the midst of beautiful landscapes and has a beautiful garden area in the front that is accented by potted orchids. Inside, guests can dine on a variety of delicious meals and refreshing beverages in the on-site restaurant and the bar provides the perfect place to relax with a soothing drink. Guests traveling on work related matters can continue their work in the business center and host meetings in the conference room. Anyone concerned with keeping fit during their stay can work out in the property’s fitness room.

Ha An Hotel Amenities