HQ Villa

Check Lima Hotel Deals

HQ Villa Lima Reviews

d2amy d2amy
Great place, but FREEZING Jul 17, 2010
The people who worked here, were the nicest, friendliest people I had met at a hostel in South America for a very long time. The owner is from the UK, but the rest of the staff, I believe, are all from South America. Their english is great too, which is always a plus when your spanish fails miserably.

We were booked into a 10 bed dorm, which originally was 12 USD a night, but they randomly gave up the hostel world rate of 6 USD a night. Why? Beats me, but it was SUPER nice of them.

This was the last hostel we stayed at on our South American journey, and it was a great place to end it. It has a huge kitchen, two cooking areas, two sinks, a huge table. An outdoor place for the smokers. Free Internet, free breakfast until 12pm, and it was decorated awesomely.

The only bad thing I could say about this place is that it was SO SO SO COLD. It was ridiculous. Like, it was July, so definitely their winter, but I felt like I had to wear a winter jacket anywhere in the hostel down stairs, if only I had brought one with me. Turn the heat up like 3 degrees, yes it'll cost you a bit of money, BUT DO IT FOR THE PEOPLE!

Check Lima Hotel Deals