HI-Toronto

HI-Toronto Rates and Deals

HI-Toronto Reviews

sujin_na sujin_na
Well maintained and good location Mar 19, 2011
the staff are kind and very helpful.

the bed condition was not so well but except to that overall great. Common are is well maintained. Activities are quite good.
turbozutek turbozut…
New and exciting diseases await! Jun 15, 2010
Well, the room was OK... Bed a bit old and done in, but I've seen worse.

The general condition of the halls was old and dilapidated with a strange smell hanging around.

The condition of the bathrooms, showers and toilets was horrible. Efforts had been made to clean them, clearly, but had just succeeded in moving the dirt around. Wooden door frames spongy to the touch where gloss paint had been painted over rotten mouldy wood! Dirt dirt and dirt everywhere - wanted a shower after my shower and wouldn't use the bath if I was on fire!

Whole place needs a re-fit, in my opinion and is put to shame by even the cheapest European Hostel I've stayed in.
sabrinaxx sabrinaxx
mh not my first choice Mar 31, 2009
I stayed there when I first arrived in Toronto, but I would say I really didn't like it that much. The location is not to bad, its close to everything you'll need. But the area around church street is not really nice. The bed was horrid, the mattress was very old and sags in the middle (what really sucks after a long day...)

The bathrooms where not really the nicest and cleanest. Loudness was ok, unfavorable was maybe the thing that we had our room next to the staircase, maybe this was one of the not refurbished rooms, don't now....

I would say, It is ok for a really short stay. The people working there are very friendly and helpful with every information you need. Beds are really bad and most the lockers don't really look like they are really save (especially 2nd Floor).

Related Travel Blogs About HI-Toronto

Return to Toronto
We headed back to Toronto on the train yesterday, pretty uneventful journey, we did get some views of Lake Ontario though once we were nearing Toronto.  We arranged our train tickets to go to Ja…Toronto.  We arranged our train tickets to go to Jasper from Winnipeg next wednesday. After signing in at HI Toronto

Check HI- Rates and Deals