HI San Diego

HI San Diego Rates and Deals

HI San Diego Reviews

JudgeDredd JudgeDre…
Ear Plugs Required Jul 28, 2011
Stayed here for Comic-Con 2011. As for location and price, this place can't be beat! But with the location comes a whole lot of street noise at night. This is the bar/restaurant district and people are out very late enjoying the nightlife. If you are a heavy sleeper this may not be a problem. If you are a light sleeper bring ear plugs or make sure you pick up a free pair from the front office! I also took a Tylenol PM the first night I was there to help me sleep through the noise. Was only at this place for two nights so it was not that bad. The website says something about a free pancake breakfast; it was actually just bagels. Maybe it is pancakes on not so busy weekends? I stayed in the 10 bed dorm. Not that crowded, had a bathroom in the room, lockers were big enough for a good sized backpack. The mattresses were some of the most comfortable ones I have EVER slept on at a hostel. I wish all hostels had these mattresses. I plan to stay here again next year.
tridantri tridantri
HI San Diego Sep 30, 2009
This hostel is ideally located in the Gaslamp Quarter in Downtown San Diego, which is the party area of the city. There was a lot of noise from the street at night but the hostel provides ear plugs free of charge!

Getting around the city is easy from the hostel as the major bus lines are within walking distance.

The staff are friendly and helpful and can arrange a number of tours for you, including a visit to the Mexican border town of Tijuana.

A free do it yourself pancake breakfast is available at no extra cost which is great.

Related Travel Blogs About HI San Diego

USA Westcoast March 2009
Hi,   I am going to have a trip with my car in March 2009 and I want to ask if somebody wants to join me. On 28th of February I will drive from Portland (Oregon) to Vancouver (Canada) until I…Hi,   I am going to have a trip with my car in March 2009 and I want to ask if somebody wants to join…

Check HI Rates and Deals