HI Paris - Cité des Sciences

24 Rue des Sept-Arpents, Paris, France
www.fuaj.org/Paris-Cite-des-… - +33 (0)1 48 43 24 11
HI Paris - Cité des Sciences  - My last photo from Pont Neuf. One of my fav cities!

Check Paris Hotel Deals

HI Paris - Cité des Sciences Reviews

ailema15 ailema15
Awesome-cheap corner in Paris! Dec 25, 2009
This is definitely my favorite hostel. I ended up going there 4 times. The summertime in Paris, specially in this place is amazing because you can skip the crowds and still be a few metro stops away from the main sights. The ambiance is awesome and everything is just great!
My last photo from Pont Neuf. One …
yadilitta yadilitta
Cute little hostel VERY close to the Metro in Paris - Cite des Sciences Jun 27, 2006
If you are looking for a hostel this is an awesome bet. This is in my top 5, maybe my 2nd favorite.

First I have to say that this place is cheaper than most hostels in Paris. Its location is definitely one reason why, the other reason is due to the building's age. Hoche is not the nicest neighborhood and I heard later that it can be unsafe. Although it's just 10 min from Paris center by metro. It's in a Pakistani area of town, there are lot of grocery stores and laundry services running by them. They even thought I was one of them and were really friendly to me, haha.

The beds were clean and so were the rooms, though small. There are showers in the rooms, which are amazing and relaxing after a long day of sightseeing. Also there's a fully equipped kitchen. It has outside seating for picnicking, eating, hanging out, as well as a TV room and a dining room. The lockers are located in the basement.

They give free breakfast, which is better than the offered by most of the hostels. They had cereal, bread rolls, tea, coffee, jam, hot chocolate, etc.

And the best in this place is the staff. They are extremely friendly and always ready to help you. During my 1st day in Paris it was a bit hard since I don't speak French, but Leticia - from the counter - wanted to practice English with me, so it was perfect!!! She made me feel as if I were at home :) All of the staff seem to be happy to help you, no matter how many times you ask for something :)

Next time in Paris, I'd like to stay closer to the Center, but this friendly environment will be difficult to beat!
emjaaay2 says:
This was really helpful!
And the fact that I'm about to visit Paris solo really helped me out!

Thanks! :)