H.I. Boston Downtown

H.I. Boston Downtown Rates and Deals

H.I. Boston Downtown Reviews

andyjsw andyjsw
Nice hostel Apr 27, 2011
This hostel is in a good location in downtown Boston, within walking distance of the main sites and also close to a subway station.

It's a fairly small hostel and has a nice atmosphere and clean rooms. I found the temperature of the room OK when I stayed in December, see M3LINA's review.

It has all the amenities you'd expect from a HI hostel and was reasonably priced, compared to hostels I stayed in New York around the same time.
Alessandra_N Alessand…
HI Boston - Hostelling International Boston Aug 30, 2011
I spent in this hostel only one night but I had lot of fun there. Except of nice and very helpful staff I met many new people - most of them travelers from Europe or another parts of the States. I shared room with another five people - four guys and a girl who came to Boston in order to take part at some conference. Beds are comfortable and clean what I can say also about showers/bathrooms, however, if you wanna get into shower, make sure and get there in advance because I had to wait for taking shower for about 30 minutes. As far as breakfast, it there is coffee, tea, milk, cereals, yogurts, some bagels and few more things you can choose from.

And my personal recommendation wherever and whenever you are traveling - take always earplugs with! ;)

Check H.I. Boston Downtown Rates and Deals