HF Fenix Urban

HF Fenix Urban Rates and Deals

HF Fenix Urban Lisbon Reviews

ajhno ajhno
Great service, polished hotel, close enough to the action May 11, 2011
Located near the Eduarde Park, it is an easy walk down the main Avenue to nice attractions. The lobby is spacious and comfortable, even trendy. There is a nice-looking optional breakfast service there in the morning.

For our anniversary, without any request, they sent up a bottle of champagne and a great fruit plate. We got great service from the front desk for wake-up call, getting a taxi to the airport, and other information.

The rooms are very nice, not tiny, and also somewhat trendy while not making anyone uncomfortable. The bed is huge in a single-bed room, with plenty of room on either side. There is a nice desk area with a chair to sit in next to it, with a nice window that is actually adjustable. The closet/storage space wasn't huge, but a bit bigger than other Portuguese hotels.

Overall, I was very impressed with this hotel, the service, and the atmosphere. We like to walk, and had an easy walk to everything we wanted to see on our final night, and the entire trip. I am not sure what the rate is normally since we were transfer guests, but I presume it is similar to the good rates we got at the nearby hotel.
Devika1985 Devika19…
My stay at the HF Fenix Hotel Urban - Lisbon Jul 13, 2011
I stayed at this hotel when I was in Lisbon from the 13th until the 18th of July, 2011.

What I liked the most about this place was the excellent service. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was nice and the small restaurant also serves some nice plates, all very affordable. The room was comfortable, modern and clean. The location was great because it was very close to a metro-station and just around the corner from Marques de Pombal. If you need a place to stay at in Lisbon for a city-trip, I really recommend this hotel. It doesn't have a lot of extra services like a Spa or a shop, so I recommend this place for short trips. The biggest plus is the friendly and very correct staff!
Hotelroom@ HF Fenix Urban - Lisbon
Bathroom @ HF Fenix Urban - Lisbon
HF Fenix Urban - Lisbon
Melly_K Melly_K
Hotel HF Fénix Lisboa Jul 02, 2008
The hotel was really a good choose.

The room was clean, the stuff very friendly and helpfull and the breakfast was really good (fruits, bred... you found whatever you wanted).

Also it's located directly at a suburb station, but you also can walk easily to the city center.

If I will ever come back to Lisboa, I would choose the Fenix hotel again for sure!
Fénix Lisboa
the breakfast room
the lobby
inside the hotel

HF Fenix Urban Overview

Centrally located in Lisbon, The HF Fenix Urban is just few minutes' walk from Lisbon’s famous Parque Eduardo VII. The city's historical centre and Avenida de Liberdade is a short drive away.

The 148 airy rooms have a minibar stocked with drink and refreshments. The HF Fenix Urban offers breakfast in the room for those who wish to stay in the comfort of their room. Personalized wake-up service and Cable TV (Sport TV in the bedrooms) are also available.

The 4-star hotel offers complete and personalized services and amenities such as room-service, laundry service, luggage deposit, free internet in all the hotel, business center, private parking and tourist information. The HF Fenix Urban has a restaurant and a bar on-site.

HF Fenix Urban Amenities

• TV
  • Laundry service
  • Excursions
  • Desk
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Breakfast in the Room