HCG Residence Mansion Hotel

HCG Building, Tabaco City, Philippines
www.freewebs.com/residencema… - +63-52-830-3206 or +63-52-487-7333

Compare Mandaluyong City Hotel Rates (4.4km away)

HCG Residence Mansion Hotel Tabaco City Reviews

onerenegade onereneg…
Nice place to stay Sep 11, 2010
I stayed at the Sleep Easy the first time in Tabaco City. Nice hotel but off the beaten path. On my second trip I stayed at the HCG Residence Mansion Hotel. I liked the place. Great location, right in the middle of town. When I was there last (Dec 2007) the town Mall, across the street, was still being repaired from a fire. The market was set up in the parking lot. Many vendors and almost everything you could need was available. There is an LCC Mall just down the street from the HCG, with plenty of purchase options to choose from. My room at the HCG was on the 2nd floor and my balcony looked at the open air market. At night there are bands playing in the lot next to the market. Great view from the balcony. The room is clean and has a modern theme. I enjoyed my stay at the HCG and will be staying there again this coming September.
Nicknight Nicknight
Comfortable and Affordable Dec 09, 2008
Stayed at this hotel for the first time (Dec 2008) and was very satisfied.

I have stayed at at a number of hotels in the country and I have always been disappointed with: tatty decor, grubby shower curtains, cracked mirrors, worn out towels etc. I could not find fault at the Mansion.

We stayed in their De Luxe room, but we asked to see what other accommodation they had available. There is the cheaper Budget Room, then Family Room, Executive Room and lastly the Suite Room. It all looked very good.

The hotel has WiFi (not tested) and the restaurant is worth a try. However the staff here still need to learn a few tricks, ie that westerners like to use a knife and not a spoon to eat their main course and that red wine does not need to be chilled in an ice bucket, but served at room temperature.

Prices for rooms range from Php750 to Php 2,300.

I was surprised by the Tabaco shopping experience. The market stalls are just across the road and the LCC Mall is half a block away. The ferry port servicing the route to Catanduanes is only a short tricycle ride away.

We visit the nearby town of Legaspi every 4 months and have usually stayed in the town. We will stay in Tabaco in future and use the Mansion Residence Hotel.

Compare Mandaluyong City Hotel Rates (4.4km away)

HCG Residence Mansion Hotel Map