HC Puerta de Sol

Check Madrid Hotel Deals

HC Puerta de Sol Madrid Reviews

Chokk Chokk
Great hotel in the city center. Dec 24, 2012
We were going to stay Christmas evening in Madrid and we had not booked anything, either the place or a place to eat. I looked in Booking.com for some nice central place that was given some good rating. I ended up booking at Puerta del Sol that was located in an area that I never I had stayed in before.

The hotel was located on a quite busy road: Atocha, and there was no parking at the hotel but it was located next to a little square where there was a public parking place under it. We easily found a parking place and went in to the hotel where they could not find my booking on the paper, as it was booked the same day. The receptionist finally found the booking and gave us a room on the second floor. The room was nice and with a small balcony facing the busy road outside the hotel.

The room was quiet dark but it was quite cozy and nice, the bathroom was also modern and we were happy with what we found. We had only paid 70 euro for the room so in that way it was quite a bargain. The hotel bar closed already at 7:30 pm so we went down and had a mojito before trying to find a place to eat. The reception had already found a couple of place for us to chose from.

Check Madrid Hotel Deals