HARRIS Hotel Sentul City - Bogor

HARRIS Hotel Sentul City - - The restaurant
HARRIS Hotel Sentul City - - The front desk
HARRIS Hotel Sentul City - - The swimming pool view from the meeting rooms area
HARRIS Hotel Sentul City - - The swimming pool view from my back door
HARRIS Hotel Sentul City - - The coffee table etc.
HARRIS Hotel Sentul City - - My room from the other side
HARRIS Hotel Sentul City - - My room from one side

Check Bogor Hotel Deals

HARRIS Hotel Sentul City - Bogor Reviews

YantiSoeparno YantiSoe…
Nice Hotel at the Outskirts of Jakarta Mar 30, 2014
I stayed here for three days and two nights for a training. I really enjoyed my stay here, both the bedroom and also the meeting room. I also enjoyed the food, the ambiance, and the neighborhood.

My room was at the ground floor and faced to the swimming pool. The room is spacious enough and the bed is comfortable. The bathroom is also nice. What I needed was there, tea, WiFi, and a hair dryer. I really enjoyed the room.

The staff are friendly and ready to help. I borrowed an iron late at night and they gave me complete with the board.

The buffet menu at the restaurant is very varied, from Western, Asian, and even traditional. They serve jamu (traditional herb drink)at breakfast time and many kinds of condiments at lunch and dinner. For the training refreshment, they also do the same thing. The serve pizza, nachos, and also traditional snack and even steamed sweet potato, nuts, and corn.

I used their small fitness center at the second morning. But at the third morning, I preferred to walk around the neighborhood, Sentul City Housing. It was very refreshing to breathe the morning air and see the green view.

This hotel can be an escape from our daily routines but the distance is still very closed to Jakarta. I really recommend this hotel for a nice weekend.
The hotel building
My room from one side
My room from the other side
The coffee table etc.