H10 Marina Barcelona Hotel

Check Barcelona Hotel Deals

H10 Marina Barcelona Hotel Reviews

kpva33 kpva33
Didn't feel 4-star May 29, 2010
I booked the hotel through an internet package; I got an incredible flight+hotel deal, so I snatched it up. I then was really excited to see that it was considered a 4-star hotel and thought maybe I got an especially good deal!

The staff was friendly and helpful, like at any other hotel. It was a block away from a subway station, which was also nice. But the bedroom was simply awful! The bed was ROCK hard, the shower was incredibly slippery (I seriously thought I would inevitably fall and break a bone at some point), the room was freezing and we couldn't get the temperature to turn up, and the walls were paper thin- I could hear my neighbor's conversation!

At least it was clean and friendly, but overall I wouldn't recommend it because the room was really unsatisfactory.
Glynnes says:
Great review. Thanks!
Posted on: May 30, 2010
johnbsavage johnbsav…
H10 Marina Barcelona Aug 17, 2009
this is the second time i have stayed in this hotel and the reason it I booked a second time is beacause I enjoyed the first time. Firstly the slight negative is the location. Its not near Las Ramblas, nothing wrong with that I hear some of you say. Its near the Olympic Port and whilst not the busiest street in Barcelona, I have nevr found a problem either getting a metro or bus or taxi or rickshaw thingy for that matter. I think people who travel really have to do a little bit of work before hand to ensure that the location does suit them. There is no point in complaining about the location, if you have chosen. We all have access to Google maps and can now see exactly where things are, so please don't blame the location, that the one thing the hotel cannot change. As I said this is my second visit and I have once again found the staff to be friendly, helpful and efficient, once again being greeted with a glass of cava on arrival, a nice touch.The room is a double, although I am traveeling solo and it might get a little cramped, but then again, how long do you actually spend in your room. Its Barcelona in August and the weather is beautiful, if you are in your room you are missing out.The breakfast has once again excelled, I am down at 7.30 - 8.00 and the service and quantity and quality is excellent. There is a wellness suite which is being underused at present due to the wonderful weather, but it is a nice retreat. I think the moral of the story is plan and ensure you know what is important to you. If a hotel near the city centre is important, then maybe this isn't going to be your first choice, but if you weight up the available public transport, the proximity to the beaches etc, maybe you should give it a second glance. I am glad I did, and with the tools available via the internet, its possible to make an informed choice, if you choose to take the time. Keep up the standard H10 Marina.
Eric says:
Hi John -- thanks for the thorough hotel review and welcome to TravBuddy! Please let me know if you have any questions about using the site.
Posted on: Aug 17, 2009

H10 Marina Barcelona Hotel Overview

Set near the Olympic Village and lovely beaches of the city is the H10 Marina Hotel accommodation. From the rooftop pool visitors can enjoy a panoramic view of the entire city, especially the medieval “Gothic Quarter” nearby. This Barcelona hotel is also close to the Exhibition Center and a very short trip to the Avinguda Diagonal, which is the main thoroughfare in the city. The H10 Marina Hotel is located at Avda Bogatell 64-68 which is near the Ronda Del Litoral, and a short commute to and from the airport.

The H10 Marina Hotel offers 210 “standard” guest rooms and 28 Junior Suites. All are outfitted with balconies, high speed Internet access, satellite television, mini bars, private safes and luxury toiletries.

Beautiful design, ideal location and comprehensive amenities are the key functions of the H10 Marina Hotel. Business and leisure travelers alike can partake of the rooftop pool, two popular bars (including one that serves Tapas), the Wellness Marina spa, Jacuzzi, sauna, Turkish bath, and three gourmet dining options. There is also a comprehensive business center and facilities for accommodating large and small business meetings, conferences and even conventions.

H10 Marina Barcelona Hotel Amenities

• Steam Bath
  • Health Centre
  • Body Treatments
  • Facial Treatments
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower
  • Highchairs
  • Coffee Shop/Cafeteria
  • Luggage Storage
  • Shops in Hotel
  • Late check-out (subject to availability)
  • Self Laundry
  • Paid Parking

Related Travel Blogs About H10 Marina Barcelona Hotel

Birthday surprise
I booked this trip as a birthday surprise for my boyfriend Janaka so the day started with me finally revealing we were off to Barcelona - a city I had visited a couple of times before, but also a pla…hotel - the H10 Marina Barcelona.  I had booked the room through Hotwire thus getting a good deal on a 4 star…

Check Barcelona Hotel Deals