H Sovereign Bali

Check Denpasar Hotel Deals

H Sovereign Bali Denpasar Reviews

yasuyo yasuyo
The comfortable hotel near the airport Jul 14, 2016
I stayed H Sovereign Bali Hotel for 8hours before heading to the airport. My flight was at midnight and I had headache and high fiver,I needed rest at the room some time. I booked the hotel trhough internet just before going to this hotel so I could get 55% discount for a delax room.

The hotel located very close to the Denpaser airport. Hotel staffs are friendly also professional. One of the staffs spork Japanese very well.

My room was a delax room,as they offer 55% off booking at the agoda. The hotel lobby,elevator and corridor are calm with dark color of wall and carpet. My room is great with a dobule size bed and one chair,huge TV and transparence bathroom. The space is enough for one person,probably for 2 or 3. It is a gorgeous room. I felt comfortable and get very relaxing at that hotel excepting smell of strong room fragrance. Sometimes I heard kids voice from corridor,wondering the guiests bringing kids to this a little bit gorgeous hotel. They has a pool out side,unfortunately I didn't check it.

The hotel gave me a welcome drink and 30% discount ticket for the cafe. Also discount massage ticket.

At 22:00,I had to leave for the airport. I thougt I might walk to there when I saw the map. But if I walk there it will takes 20min. The hotel has a pick-up service for a way by free. So I used that service to get to the airport.

I highly recommend you to stay this hotel if you need to stay near the Denpaser airport.
Double bed
A view of bathroom from bed side
The trnsparence bathroom!
Door and bathroom from bed
yasuyo says:
I think the hotel actually not "high class" but got a delax room by 55% discount :)
Yes,it is usuful booking at last minutes there is always with risk though :) hehehe
trippin_jen says:
Wow! high class hotel only for 8 hours! Next time I will also do last minute booking to get 50% off haha!
yasuyo says:
Thank you to you too taking time to read it:)
Yes,I do high recommend this one if you are looking for the hotel near the airport.

Check Denpasar Hotel Deals