H Rado Hostel

Check Santiago Hotel Deals

H Rado Hostel Santiago Reviews

Vikram Vikram
My only regret is that I didn't spend more time here! Dec 22, 2015
Some call it touristy, I call it perfect for the tourist. Because, let's be honest folks - as tourists in another country, what are we looking for? A good, safe location with loads of eating options, comfortable beds and decent facilities. And in this day and age - strong WiFi. Tick. Tick. Tick.

H Rado nestled in the heart of the Bellavista Patio is one of the most highly rated hostels in Santiago. And it's not difficult to see why. Everything about it spells professional.

* The most courteous and professional staff I've seen: we were stranded in Easter Island and needed to keep changing our reservation and they were ever so obliging to help us do so

* The beds are very comfortable. The rooms are spotless. The bathroom is very well kept too. Huge lockers in the room. And very quiet despite being in the centre of attention

* Location - oh yes, Bellavista Patio. The famed Santiago pub crawl is, well a few crawls away. Even if you woke up in a strange park from too much booze the previous night, chances are you're still a few feet away from the hostel. Oh, and loads of restaurants nearby as well.

* Very safe and secure

* Strong Wifi

* Great public places - the dining area, comfortable places to relax on each floor in the corridors, well stocked kitchen, terrace with sprawling views of Santiago

* Very fairly priced for the quality and service offered.

So seriously...... is there anything I can nitpick and say didn't work well? I'm being extremely extremely nitpicky and will say that I wish they had lifts (elevators). The staircase was too narrow to carry our luggage up. Oh, and another 3 floors up to the kitchen! But honestly, it's a non-event.

This is a brilliant hostel so I'd recommend it heart and soul.
Took this picture from the terrace…
Lounge chairs on the terrace overl…
The corridors had some pretty fanc…
The kitchen
SylwiaG says:
I really like this place!
Posted on: Feb 11, 2016
Nana_gincin says:
Very interesting place!, thanks for share it!
Posted on: Jan 29, 2016

H Rado Hostel Overview

This hostel is in the Recoleta district of Santiago, and within walking distance to Parque Forestal. Santiago city centre is within an easy 10 minute drive from the hostel.

H Rado Hostel Amenities