Guy Harvey's Island Grill

760 Collier Blvd. at the Esplanade Marco Island, Marco Island, USA

Guy Harvey's Island Grill Marco Island Reviews

Prot Prot
Jan 01, 2008
We stopped in at Guy Harvey's Island Grill during our trip to Marco Island when we were hungry for lunch one day, but mostly because it happened to be 40 degrees outside. The atmosphere is dynamic! There is a view out into the marina and the walls are filled with Guy Harvey's own artwork. The painted canvases are amazing illustrations of the many fish you could find in the gulf. The garlic bread appetizer is outstanding and the large portion lunches fill you up fast. We started to get into some real trouble once we ordered a drink called the "Barracuda Bite" from the bar. It consisted of 151 Rum and some juice mixers. Those of us that had them managed to leave the establishment with a nice buzz, but that's what vacations are for right?
Very Nice Atmosphere and Strong Dr…
Robin1109 Robin1109
Enjoyable dinner at Guy Harvey's Dec 20, 2007
Guy Harvey's boasted a fairly eclectic menu and had something to offer just about everyone. The restaurant was bustling on a Thursday night in December so I can only imagine what it's like during peak seasons in Florida. We didn't have to wait long though. Our table was probably the only complain I had all evening. Because we were a group of 7, they put together the first big table they could find. It was fairly breezy on the waterfront and every time the front door opened, napkins and all light things flew all over the table. I'm sure they would have moved us if we really put up a fight but it only really affected me, so the rest of the group didn't seem to mind. If you're just interested in a fun, friendly atmosphere with good food, I would definitely recommend Guy Harvey's.

Check Marco Island Hotel Deals