Gusti's Garden II

Jalan Abangan , Ubud, Indonesia

Check Ubud Hotel Deals

Gusti's Garden II Ubud Reviews

Butterfly971 Butterfl…
"Gusti's Garden II " Nice Bungalows in the middle of the rice field.. Jul 10, 2011
This nice guesthouse is in the middle of a rice field, it's just beautiful. It's only 5 minutes walk of the downtown.

The room is very spacious with a king size bed, there is no air - conditionned but it's OK, the fan was enough.

The bathroom is really nice with a bath...

This guest house has got also a beautiful swimming pool, I didn't try it, because I haven't got enough time, but from my room, it's look very cool....They've got also the the WIFI. The price is 200000 rupiahs (23$) for one person and 250000 rupiahs for 2 persons (30$) and the breakfast is included, you've got the choice between (toast/ jaffle and pancake), with fruits and tea & coffee.

The guy who care of you is really cool and when you make the booking (by the way, I did it by skype because I was in Thailand, and then I send them an email and they confirmed me right back), everything was perfect). They even ask you, if you will need a taxi and if yes, they manage everything for you. So, when I arrived at the airport a taximan was waiting for me with my name witten on a piece of paper, and I feel really safe). And you know what, I've been very lucky because the taxi has got a cool convertible car, because when the weather is around 35°C, that is cool. From the airport to the guesthouse is around (45 minutes - 1 hour), and i've paid (23$). Then when you arrive close to the guest house, there is a narrow path and the taxi can't go, this is just for motobikes or pedestrians. Someone comes to pick you up (you and your luggage), that is very handsome, when you have big luggage like mine).

At the guesthouse, you can rent bikes or motobikes, which is incredible cheap (4€ or not even 5$/day).

They propose you also some tours, but I think is a little bit cheaper in downtown.

To conclude, I really appreciate this place, because, you can have a really good rest, and you van walf around the rice field which is very agreable.

So,If you're going there, you'll have a really good time..
Guesthouse's sign
Where they serve me my breakfast, …
The room
holdmyhandsforever says:
Grats on your featured review! Well done buddy! :)
Dalmia says:
Great review! Congratulations on your Feature! :)
montecarlostar says:
Congrats on your feature Béatrice! Good job!

Check Ubud Hotel Deals