Gusti's Garden 2

Check Ubud Hotel Deals

Gusti's Garden 2 Ubud Reviews

d2amy d2amy
Beautiful setting on the rice feilds Jun 12, 2011
I only stayed at this place because a girl I met along my travels recommended it and wouldn't stop raving at how friendly the staff were here and how beautiful and peaceful it was here. I booked online, and they didn't ask for a deposit, or a credit card so I thought that was good. They even arranged for a taxi to pick me up at the airport quite late at night, at a somewhat reasonal price, although I ended up paying 50,000 rupiah more because the taxi driver was a liar, but whatever. I got there around 1:30 and the guy walked out to where the car couldn't drive anymore and carried my bag to the room, poor guy, it was such a long walk.

The following morning I didn't wake up until about 12 and even though breakfast was supposed to be over, he still said he would make me breakfast as I got in super late, which NEVER happens anywhere else in Asia, at least not that I know of or where I've stayed.

The room itself wasn't anything spectacular, it only had a ceiling fan, which I thought would be SUPER hot at night, but I actually had to sleep with the blanket, it was really very comfortable. The shower SUCKED, you had to hold it, but it was hot so that was a pleasent surprise.

The view was the best part, and being only a 5 minute walk to the center of Ubud, it was so peaceful. Although the roosters woke me up at like 4, which I think it was colorblind because it was still definitely dark until 730, oh well. It wasn't THAT bad.
The view
The pool
Another shot of the view

Check Ubud Hotel Deals