Gusti Restaurant

Gusti Restaurant - entree - cheese with a little lectuce and cucumber

Gusti Restaurant Dubrovnik Reviews

gingerbatik gingerba…
Gusti Restaurant Sep 01, 2014
Since it was rain very heavily and the whole street in the old town flooding, we wait until the rain stop before we go out for dinner since we do not want to venture too far away from our accommodation just in case the rain pouring again.

This restaurant located a couple block away from the guesthouse where we stay and it seems they offer good food and wine and the restaurant has special deal for every meal purchased- one free shot of alcohol drink and dessert.

After check the menu to find out about the food, we go inside and since I still a bit full after heavy lunch in the afternoon – so I opt for light dinner. I have (supposedly salad but more cheese) as a starter and I ordered ½ kg steam mussel with white wine which accompany with bread as a main. Unfortunately the mussel inside was very small in size with big shell outside but food was very tasty. Service was a bit slow even though not many diner inside the restaurant, but staff was friendly and chatty.

The free pancake with jam dessert was okay, nothing special about it, taste quite average. The total price was quite cheap compare with similar restaurants nearby.
entree - cheese with a little lect…
white bread