Guoman Port Dickson Resort

KM16, Port Dickson, Malaysia
Guoman Port Dickson Resort - Entrance of the hotel
Guoman Port Dickson Resort - Bathroom
Guoman Port Dickson Resort - Huge swimming pool, I can't get the whole pool in my cam:P
Guoman Port Dickson Resort - Lobby

Check Port Dickson Hotel Deals

Guoman Port Dickson Resort Reviews

KeikoCreative KeikoCre…
Hotel by the beach Sep 28, 2008
Guoman Port Dickson Resort, is a 4star hotel.

It is located at the west of Malaysia facing the Straits of Malacca.

The resort encompasses a large area of over 90 acres including 500 meters of landscaped beach frontage and a 9 hole golf course. The resort has 256 rooms & suites with expansive conference and recreational facilities.

The décor of the hotel is traditional Malaysian style furnishing, high ceiling fans, wooden & cane furnitures.

The restaurants serves a range of local delights, some can be very spicy, you can request for not too spicy.

The resort has a huge pool where there is a sip and dip corner, usually when low peak season, the staff will just serve direct from the restaurant.

That period when we were there, is a low peak season, so don’t get to see anyone swimming out in the sea.

There are some sea sport facilities, that u can approach the hotel staff for enquiry.

I love the quietness surrounding in the resort, in the evening after we came back from our dinner, we just grab ourselves some cold drinks and chips, sit outside at our balcony enjoying the sea breeze night!

In general I will give a average rating, value wise, I think the room is really very huge for that kind of money, except that the air conditioner is not powerful enough to cool the whole room:P
Bathroom