Gultekin Hotel & Pension

Cappadocia, Turkey

Gultekin Hotel & Pension Cappadocia Reviews

gingerbatik gingerba…
Good Place near the bus station Jun 19, 2011
I booked this hotel through the internet only 2 hours before I depart to Kayseri airport (Cappadocia) and I don't know what to expect as the price is really cheap, Euro 18.50 for single private ensuite. However I have checked the review and this hotel has a very good review. It appears that this hotel is part of the Caves hotel in Cappadocia (which was managed by his parents).

When I arrived in the hotel at midnight, the check in was really efficient and the hotel manager told me about breakfast time, place, etc and someone carried my luggage to my room on the second floor which has a fabulous view over the city and caves. Please note this hotel doesn't have any elevator.

It appears I am the only guest that night and I have a great breakfast accompanying the hotel manager and then he explained the tour around Cappadocia, turkish bath and also the turkish night in a friendly way and didn't push me to join any of the tour and he advised to explore Cappadocia by myself such as the red tour (to the Goreme Open museum), Rose valley and the the highest point. Since I am in Capppodica, I booked all the tour with him.

I really like the hotel as the room is very clean, good breakfast and friendly staff, free wireless internet in the room and he was really looking after me when I was sick for a couple of days.

I will definitely going back to this hotel if I am going back to Cappadocia.
the hotel
the hotel
the hotel building
walkway toward the hotel
gingerbatik says:
you welcome:)
Posted on: Sep 25, 2013
joseph98 says:
Thanks for directing me to here - I'll certainly consider it for when I'm over there!
Posted on: Sep 24, 2013