Gulhane Corner Hotel Istanbul

Check Istanbul Hotel Deals

Gulhane Corner Hotel Istanbul Reviews

TravChef TravChef
Value for money, Great Location and Extra Friendly Staff Dec 30, 2013
My friend is booked this hotel and give it to me. We stay there for 4 nights. I book 3 nights but I extend it for one more night.

The bed is clean and the cupboard is large enough for two people. There will be a housekeeping come to change the bed and towel every morning. The hotel did not provide the amenity which I think it is reasonable with the price. The hotel room is large enough for two person. I stay with my best girlfriend and two can sleep comfortably. I didn't ask if she is comfortable but I am very comfortable. Bathroom is relatively big but the washing basin is very tiny (I don't mind) :)

The breakfast is serve on the 5th floor with coffee and tea and traditional Turkish breakfast. The lift is new but old style where it open like a room door and it will work if we close the door properly. The lift is quite small but two person is ok. We stay on the 3rd floor. There is wifi free for each floor to use. The signal is very strong.

The location of this hotel is very convenient. You can find everything within walk. It is opposite the famous Red River Pub (see my review on Red River Restaurant). Along the tram line. If you come by tram, you should stop at Gulhane Station. I walked everyday from hotel to Blue Mosque and Aya Sofya which is not very far at all.

The security of the hotel is strict, the reception won't allow the unregistered male guest to come up with register female guest or vice versa. When I was check-in, I came with my friend (male friend) the one who booked this hotel and he would like to carry my luggage up. The receptionist was not allow at the beginning but after seeing my luggages, he allowed him but only for not more than 5 minutes. Even though they are very nice. I forget their name but in each shift they are so nice with me. You can book the transportation also at the counter to go to the airport only 7 Euro. They will come to pick you up. It is a share minivan.

P.S. Please don't confuse with Gulhane Park Hotel. which is not too faraway. The sign of this hotel is not clearly be seen as it just next to the Corner Bag where they sell all the baggages and bags.
The hotel building, on the front i…
Hotel room when we were arriving.
Table for make up or doing your co…
Bed again.
sanfoodie says:
Helpful review, explained well with nice hotel photos.
Posted on: Mar 12, 2017
margunn says:
Jantima, I can inform you that I sleep comfortably to :)
Posted on: Feb 03, 2014
TravChef says:
We don't take the photo of us together :) We travel "solo" together.
Posted on: Jan 30, 2014

Gulhane Corner Hotel Istanbul Overview

With its central location, Gulhane Corner Hotel is within easy reach of most tourist attractions and business addresses in Istanbul. All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts. In-room facilities include non smoking rooms, air conditioning, desk, hair dryer, ironing board, in room safe, television. Guests can experience the high standards of comfort while staying at this luxury Istanbul hotel with everything they need right on the site such as 24hr room service, executive floor, elevator, bar/pub, laundry service/dry cleaning, restaurant, room service, safety deposit boxes. With elegant facilities and hospitality, guests at this hotel will surely have an impressive stay. To make your booking at the Gulhane Corner Hotel Istanbul, please enter the dates of your stay and sumbit our secure online booking form.

Gulhane Corner Hotel Amenities

• Laundry service
  • Excursions
  • Desk
  • Steam Bath
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes
  • Shower
  • En suite
  • Private Bathroom
  • Private Toilet
  • Security and video surveillance in public areas
  • Executive Floor