Gulf, Louisiana Seafood Restaurant

504-565-5520

Gulf, Louisiana Seafood Restaurant New Orleans Reviews

missandrea81 missandr…
Most delicious BBQ shrimp Po-boy in town Jul 01, 2008
We ate here twice on our four day trip to New Orleans. The restaurant itself is not "classy" but you won't regret sitting down and having a look at the menu. There is something for everyone. I was still on the hunt for a good Po-Boy sandwich, since I knew my best friend wouldn't lie to me and say they were amazing when there not. Search no more, we are home. I ordered the special BBQ shrimp Po-Boy, since the fried shrimp version is a bit too dry for my taste.

Wow, this was the best sandwich I've ever had and I'm not even crazy about seafood but this was delicious. It's also one of the messiest sandwiches I've ever had. lol Make sure you have plenty of napkins near by.

Hubby ordered the long anticipated boiled craw fish. 2 pounds of it!! He was still peeling away when I was done with my sammich. But he sure enjoyed it. The craw fish came with corn on the cob and potatoes.

I was spying on the other tables, their food looked great as well and I didn't see any plates going back to the kitchen unfinished. Enjoy! ;)
Look for the sign
Boiled craw fish, 2 pounds of it, …
The delicious BBQ shrimp Po-Boy