Guilin Hotels

Browse 9 Guilin, China hotel reviews for 203 Guilin hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

Hotels near Guilin

Ping'an Hotels55.1 km
Yangshuo Hotels59.5 km
Xingping Hotels90.3 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Guilin Hotels and Deals

#1 of 203 hotels in Guilin
ariwardani says: "I thought when I chose this hotel, I should put a very very low standard of expe..."
#2 of 203 hotels in Guilin
gingerbatik says: "The hostel located right in the city centre of Guilin, close to bus stop, restau..."
$24
#3 of 203 hotels in Guilin
Johnpro says: "The Sheraton hotel in Guilin was a great hotel stay for us ! It was very close ..."
$101
#4 of 203 hotels in Guilin
sylviandavid says: "The Gui Shan Jasper Motel was a recommendation of Vivian, our Friendly Planet..."
$86
#5 of 203 hotels in Guilin
row-zzzzz says: "Though I only stayed here for 2 nights I certainly did enjoy it at this hotel. ..."
$15
#6 of 203 hotels in Guilin
victorxli says: "I shared a twin room with my traveling buddy for 7usd a night. The hostel/inn is..."
#7 of 203 hotels in Guilin
sylviandavid says: "I read about the riverview motel in a travel page quite a few months ago: It is..."
#8 of 203 hotels in Guilin
The Fawlty Towers Hotel is conveniently located right opposite the bus station and just 50 meters from the famous West Stree...
#9 of 203 hotels in Guilin
In Guilins Yangshuo, the Golden Harbor Inn offers good value accommodation. The hostel offers free Wi-Fi and a tour desk as w...
#10 of 203 hotels in Guilin
Tianranju Hotel is located in the hilltop village of TianTouZhai where the Chinese Minorities - Yaos place of residence,perche...
Guilin