Guilin Walking street

Guilin, China

Guilin Walking street Reviews

Johnpro Johnpro
Walking street Aug 06, 2010
This is an other name confuse :)

Tough to find the proper name some call it walking street some other night market (but work also and the day time:).)

and also Zhongshan Lu , street market and etc !

Just I call it walking street and is down town close to the center of the city .

Many coffee shops and restaurants and pubs are there , just a night I get to a traditional restaurant (somewhere was in the first floor ) but I don't checking the name in the time I don't was satisfied about the food quality !

The coffee shops and the pubs was pretty good just for a coffee and a beer !

Most of the times I sitting drinking beers and shoot with my camera :)

The night time a lot of stalls in 3-4 rows and for hundred meters are sell various items for tourists !

Also many shops with clothes and some famous brands , but the prices are quiet expensive for the China !

I recommended a walk because is free and funny :)

Upload some photos too .
Johnpro says:
just downtown as you wrote the strange clock is the symbol :)
Posted on: Nov 18, 2011
sylviandavid says:
You were in Guilin,.... I recognize the red clock as we met a gal there for dinner.....
Posted on: Nov 17, 2011
Johnpro says:
Posted on: Nov 17, 2011

Related Travel Blogs About Guilin Walking street

Hot and humid but pleasant Guilin
After the language problems in Chengdu, I decided to check into the Sheraton in Guilin.  It's really nice!  Everyone speaks great english here and it's located right on the Li river.  …walking street serving Guilin noodles.  Amazing!  It was so good.  Guilin noodles are thick white…

Check Guilin Hotel Deals