Guesthouse Sunna

Guesthouse Sunna Rates and Deals

Guesthouse Sunna Reykjavik Reviews

Aussienordic Aussieno…
Guesthouse Sunna - Overnighting in Reykjavik Mar 06, 2007
I enjoyed my stay here and wanted to stay for longer. Great location, helpful staff, spectacular breakfast included, which other places did not offer. Best of all, the rooms were warm, clean and quiet. We had access to a small kitchenette and made use of the free internet in the lobby. I can not speak more highly of the room. Beds were very comfortable and warm. If you choose Sunna, you wont be disappointed. Airport bus brought us to the bus terminal and then after a few minutes a taxi picked us up and took us right to the door of guesthouse Sunna even though we were initially advised we would have to walk from a designated drop off at a nearby hotel.

The guesthouse is in 5 minutes walking distance of the major shopping streets and restuarants. You are only across the street from the cathedral and wake to the sound of the bells chiming. Just beautiful.

I liked the clean welcoming and cosy atmosphere. It is next to a convenience store that opens late in to the evening even in winter.

However there is no LIFT. so it was a bit awkward carrying a heavy bag up the stairs.

Bathroom is shared but within easy access of your room. Room includes a small sink.
looking out from our balcony.

Check Guesthouse Sunna Rates and Deals