Guesthouse Caminoro

Guesthouse Caminoro Rates and Deals

Guesthouse Caminoro Osaka Reviews

geoland geoland
Value for money with utmost hospitality! Jul 22, 2011
I went to Japan for a fourteen days vacation last April. visited Osaka, KOne, Nara, Kyoto, Hiroshima (Miyajima as well) and Tokyo. Thanks to the very efficient Japanese transportation system i covered so much to so short a time.

I stayed at Guesthouse Caminoro for five nights. I was booked to arrive April 14th but on the last minute, I decided to fly a day ahead. Armed with only a direction from the site where i reserved my room, I ventured into Osaka upon landing at Kansai INternational airport by my lomesome. Finding the place using the directions was not a problem. I was very surprised to meet the couple who owned the place...a really nice young couple who had an equally cute baby girl.

The place is quite cozy and absolutely speck and span! It has even a kitchen for guests who wish to cook fro themselves. Moreover, the couple are very happy to help as to where are the best places to go to to experience the real Osaka. In one of my trips to another city, they were nice enough to look after my extra luggage.

The owners made me appreciate Japan and its people more!

Check Guesthouse Caminoro Rates and Deals