Guesthouse Beautiful

Check Tbilisi Hotel Deals

Guesthouse Beautiful Tbilisi Reviews

HORSCHECK HORSCHECK
Guesthouse Beautiful Jun 10, 2015
On my second trip to Georgia in September 2014 I spent one night in Tbilisi. As it was the night before I left Georgia by night train to Baku in Azerbaijan, I wanted to have something quiet to stay.

The original idea was to stay at Guesthouse Nataly, but when I showed up at the place without a reservation, it was fully booked. As an alternative Nataly contacted Guesthouse Beautiful for me. It was located just 100 metres further up the street and I got picked up by the owner.

He didn't speak much English so I mainly communicated with him in my basic Russian. My large single room was actually a twin room and it was facing a balcony and the garden in the backyard of the building. The bed was really comfy and for only 25 GEL it was a really good deal, although the bathroom was a shared one. The free WiFi worked well all over the floor.

Breakfast was not included in the price, but a large common kitchen was available for the guests. I had a really relaxing and quiet time in the guesthouse and I could even leave my luggage there until the afternoon, when my train to Baku was sheduled to leave.

Directions: Guesthouse Beautiful is situated on the left side of the river Mtkvari in the old part of Tbilisi. It can be found in the same street as Guesthouse Nataly and some other accommodation options. The nearest metro station is "Marjanishvili", which can be reached in less than 10 minutes on foot. There are many small shops on the way between the metro station and the accommodation.
Guesthouse Beautiful
Guesthouse Beautiful: My room
Guesthouse Beautiful: My room
Guesthouse Beautiful: Shared bathr…

Check Tbilisi Hotel Deals