Guci Guesthouse

Check Ubud Hotel Deals

Guci Guesthouse Ubud Reviews

phlip26 phlip26
Piece of Heaven in Ubud Bali Dec 07, 2008
Guci Guesthouse is fantastic! Its run by Ulli and Nyoman a German and Balinese couple who are incredibly friendly and will go out of there way to make you feel welcome and comfortable. I got really sick with some crazy throat infection and Ulli kept bringing me tea and had the doctors come to see me within an hour of her finding out i was sick. Dr visit with antibiotics(and other stuff i still have no idea what all they had me take) cost me about $35

Their guesthouse consists of three private studio bungalows in a lush garden setting . Each one has; canopy bed, day bed, walk in closet with safe, lanai with couch table chase and comfy chairs. the bathrooms are large with natural stone everywhere and the shower is private and outside. breakfast is served whenever you get up either on your lanai or on the communal dinning patio and is included in price.

Getting around Ubud from Guci is an easy walk to anywhere in town but if you would rather, and your up for it Ulli can help get you a good deal on a scooter. The Sacred Monkey Forest is just around the corner. Kafe a great little spot to eat is straight up Hanuman. and if your into yoga the Yoga Barn is the place to be and you will pass by every time you head into town.

it only lost one on amenities because of lack of wifi but good luck finding a reliable one anywhere in Ubud... there are actually three free ones and if you ask nice ill tell you were they are
The Lanai
Breakfast spot am / congregation s…
my little buddy
trippin_jen says:
Worse thing to happen during a holiday is to fall sick. I have throat infection quite often and had to had injection (twice) becauseit was so bad. Now I carry with me "Locabiotal" spray.
Posted on: Aug 15, 2011