Find a Guatemala Travel Buddy

Looking for a Guatemala travel buddy? Meet Guatemala travel companions and locals. Create a TravBuddy account!

Find People Traveling To:

Gender:

Age:

61+

Current Location:

Note Contains Text:

Examples: "surfing", "food", "culture"

About TravBuddy

TravBuddy is an online travel community with over 655,665 members and has been featured in:

Curious wants to travel to Guatemala, Guatemala
The next year I want to see: Patagonia, Easter Islands, Nicaragua, Guatemala, Samoa, Cook Islands, Tahiti and Bora Bora, Bali, Cambodia and Svalbard.
Laura wants to travel to Guatemala, Guatemala
Interests: Performance and Visual Art, museums in the SF Bay Area, delicious cuisine, eclectic neighborhoods, reading, meeting new friends, rehab-ing my knee (can't do my usual kickboxing/sparring) b…
Alejand… wants to travel to Guatemala, Guatemala
Interests: travelling, music, reading, football, finance, languages
Lisa wants to travel to Guatemala, Guatemala
Interests: Diving, partying, learning, adventuring, anything adrenalin! Meeting new people and experiencing as much as possible!
Emmy wants to travel to Guatemala, Guatemala
Hello world! Yo soy Emmy! I love to travel! My parents exposed me to the world at a young age, I had my first passport at 6 months old! I have wander-lust ad love exploring the absolutely gorgeous an…
Jane wants to travel to Guatemala, Guatemala
planning on heading for canada as soon as i graduate from college which will hopefully be in september! not sure whether im gonna fly to vancouver or toronto... any advise would be greatly appreciate…
A TravBuddy member wants to travel to Guatemala, Guatemala
Gregory wants to travel to Guatemala, Guatemala
Looking to travel central and South America in a couple years as I'll need to save some money 1st but just trying to get some info of places I should go and stay etc. feel free to contact me
Guatemala