Guatemala is Maravilloso!!!

82 Francisco I. Madero, Guatemala, Guatemala
01 967 631 6012
Guatemala is Maravilloso!!! - Lago Atitlan
Guatemala is Maravilloso!!! - Lago Atitlan
Guatemala is Maravilloso!!! - Typical family on tour.. :)
Guatemala is Maravilloso!!! - Tikal....
Guatemala is Maravilloso!!! - Some girls playing by the water.. :)

Guatemala is Maravilloso!!! Reviews

sivcopenhagen sivcopen…
Jul 04, 2007
HI :) I am half guatemalan and have been visiting relatives there quite some times during my childhood with my mom.. however, in 2006 i visited Guatemala twice and on my own, where i the first time lived in Antigua, Guatemala for a month and the second time travelled around to see all the marvellous sights of Guatemala.

I must say that i have fallen in love with the whole country, the warm and greatful people and the amazing indigenous colourful population with huipiles and traditional lifestyle is visible in the whole country, marimba music, the musicion Ricardo Arjona (which is a genious!) and a breathtaking unexplored nature... and great tasty and healthy food.. mmm... :)

i really recomend tourists to go to Antigua, which is an amazing colonial city one and a half hours in car from Guatemala city.. and from there go to lago atitlan (3 hours apart from antigua by car), which is a lake surrounded with amazing nature, volcanoes and traditional pueblos.

TIKAL.. yes you have to go there too.. Tikal is an old mayan pueblo surrounded with pyramids... you really get a great impression of how life was there and how the indigenous people lived long time ago. One hour apart from TIKAL is the colonial city, Flores, which is next to a lake.. it is an extremely pretty city as well :)

I am in love.. hope to go back soon :) just ask if you would like to know more :)
Lago Atitlan
Typical family on tour.. :)
Lago Atitlan
Some girls playing by the water.. …
flammick says:
great review. I'm going to Guatemala in December, but only a really short trip as part of a cruise of the region. I hope to see at least a bit of the great country that you've described!
Posted on: Jul 30, 2007
ecimolai says:
i didnt knw you were half guatamalean... ha.. nice review!!! I ve been on the mexican mayan places but i didn t knw that Tikal was that great! I ll have to consider this for my next summer vacation! Hope this december can go there
Posted on: Jul 29, 2007
aussielivinginjapan says:
Wow what a beautiful place :) and great photos too.
Posted on: Jul 28, 2007

Compare Guatemala City Hotel Rates (<1km away)

Guatemala is Maravilloso!!! Map