Guangzhou Hotels

Browse 26 Guangzhou, China hotel reviews for 705 Guangzhou hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

$35 - $853

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Guangzhou

Foshan Hotels16.5 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Guangzhou Hotels and Deals

#1 of 705 hotels in Guangzhou
nav says: "This is best value for money, We stayed there for nights and I would say Best se..."
$45
#2 of 705 hotels in Guangzhou
Matt976 says: "Ok.. this is like my second home. so, i cant give less than 9 on 10 sacle for ..."
$72
#3 of 705 hotels in Guangzhou
Lrudik says: "I had stayed at Four Points Sheraton for 3 nights. I went to the business trip w..."
$86
#4 of 705 hotels in Guangzhou
kkrater says: "Our stay at the Westin started with a ride from the train station, to the hotel,..."
$128
#5 of 705 hotels in Guangzhou
kkrater says: "First off, this place is brilliant. So brilliant that I even named my blog entry..."
$160
#6 of 705 hotels in Guangzhou
Theeditor2 says: "This is about my 15 trip to Guangzhou and I would guess I have stayed at this ho..."
$72
#7 of 705 hotels in Guangzhou
neonaie83 says: "A nice hotel, with spacious, clean rooms, and in a great location. The Marriott ..."
$150
#8 of 705 hotels in Guangzhou
ramit says: "I was on a business trip to Guangzhou . China has a vast variety of hotels on of..."
$95
#9 of 705 hotels in Guangzhou
JoshBurton says: "I booked this hotel for a three day stay in Guangzhou during the first week of C..."
#10 of 705 hotels in Guangzhou
Foodtastic says: "We stayed there for 5 nights. The rooms and lobby is spacious. There is wifi in ..."
#11 of 705 hotels in Guangzhou
nightsky says: "YuTong Hotel was our 4-star hotel along Zhongshan Avenue in Tianhe district's Ea..."
#12 of 705 hotels in Guangzhou
markinldn says: ""Nanyang King's Gate Hotel is constructed and decorated in accordance with five ..."
#13 of 705 hotels in Guangzhou
neonaie83 says: "Stayed at the China Hotel, A Marriott Hotel, Guangzhou for the last few days of ..."
$98
#14 of 705 hotels in Guangzhou
etaat says: "I don't recommend this hotel just because bad location. The Hotel is located in ..."
$30
#15 of 705 hotels in Guangzhou
Jennyrac says: "My general impression on the hotel is that it is very clean and fancy. The beds ..."
3.5
#16 of 705 hotels in Guangzhou
gingerbatik says: "I booked this hotel through the booking.com as it has pretty good review. The..."
#17 of 705 hotels in Guangzhou
mickeyd302 says: "I stayed here long ago, so things might have changed. I got such a good deal ..."
$52
#18 of 705 hotels in Guangzhou
kalo93406 says: "This was a good hotel in a central location. Rooms are always clean and in good..."
$27
#19 of 705 hotels in Guangzhou
LASportsNut says: "I stayed at this hotel in November 2013. I had the best of both worlds. Great r..."
#20 of 705 hotels in Guangzhou
vinceable says: "Located in the business area of Guangzhou. There is not much stuffs around the h..."
$40
#21 of 705 hotels in Guangzhou
tanjavd says: "Don't get fooled by the "apartment" section in the name. This is not the way us ..."
$43
#22 of 705 hotels in Guangzhou
tanjavd says: "The English at this hotel is better than any other hotel I've stayed in in Guang..."
#23 of 705 hotels in Guangzhou
tanjavd says: "I read plenty reviews warning me that this hotel's reservation system is poor. S..."
$31