Guaba Beach Bar

96 682865

Guaba Beach Bar Limassol Reviews

bensonryan bensonry…
Delightfully shallow night life but has something going for it. Jul 03, 2016
Guaba Beach Bar, located in Limassol Cyprus, prides itself on making night life happen on Sunday nights where every other business in the area operates under its own Sabbath. In my late thirties, I've been to quite a few night clubs anticipating for something amazing to happen, like failed attempts to pick up dates or watching friends and colleagues get completely inebriated and tell stories about it years later. But I'm all grown up with the "married-man" approach to clubs.

Limassol first and foremost is a tourist destination and an international one at that, so all party goers will enjoy the hypnotic house/trance/dance music compilation often frequented by some prestigious international D.J.'s, some of which, I've listened to growing up. Drinks are expensive and the crowd is lively. Guaba's location is conveniently beach side where the crowd can extend out to swim while listening to the beats. The group of friends I allowed myself to accompany repeated those same failed attempts, this time trying to navigate the Greek and Russian languages often spoken in the country. Feels just like America! All I do at this point is bear witness to the drunken foolery I may or may have not engaged in when I was younger.

There is a souvenir shop to purchase your Guaba trinket and t-shirt along with a guarantee of a DJ playing music every night. The quality of music that night was of a decent compilation and may vary from night to night. I, myself, pretty much passed this phase and felt indifferent about this club experience that night. This may be the only time I'll ever review night-life of this calibur. Recommendable for the younger crowd.
Prolific DJ's advertised up front.
Expensive drinks.
halilee says:
Congrats on your featured review! :)
jeminigirl says:
Congrats on the feature Ryan =)
yasuyo says: