Grycan-lody od pokoleń

Chmielna street, Warsaw, Poland

Grycan-lody od pokoleń Warsaw Reviews

EmyG EmyG
Grycan May 09, 2016
Grycan - Ice Cream for Generations is in my opinion the best ice cream in Poland. Grycan's trademark has become a sign of luxury in ice cream. Grycan ice cream have a long tradition started decades ago on Poland’s Eastern borderlands. You may try their products in many Grycan Cafes and Parlours in Poland and even outside country’s borders, in Prague. The biggest number of them is in Warsaw.

I've tasted several akces, sorbets, smoothies and ice cream and to tell the truth, I've never eaten something more delicious than these from Grycan. Their recipes are great! Now I eat ice cream only here.

In Cafes everything is presented so nice that you can almost eat with your eyes. The desserts are absolutely mouth watering. They have something we Poles call rurka and it is delicious. It is a wafle-like small tube filled with fresh whipped cream. My favourite Grycan thing is the raspberry sorbet. It is big, but I can have even two at once! It is so good!

Grycan has the best selection of authentic tastes of ice cream, made of real fruit, real chocolate and real milk. The cafes have a rich variety of nearly all ice cream flavors! Some are quite unique. You will probably have problems with finding rose flavor anywhere else. Poppy seads or honey cake are quite unusual too! They will let you try a sample before ordering.

The cafes always seem very busy and often it is hard to find a place to seat. But it only says how good the ice cream here are! My favourite Grycan Cafe is the one in Arkadia Shopping Mall.

To sum up … One word … Yummy!
Ils1976 says:
when I have a quick glance at the pictures, there is no doubt about it that this must be delicious icecream! :D
Posted on: May 09, 2016
Jen1107 says:
Wow, you weren't kidding about the presentation. Beautiful! Adding Grycan to my list of places to visit. Thanks! :)
Posted on: May 09, 2016
AlicjaK AlicjaK
Grycan family like sweet-tooth Sep 21, 2008
With my co-worker Ania we went to Grycan parlour to eat something sweet from upper shelf, heheh... this is how she calls such in style places. I took espresso (4,90zł) and raspberry mousse (11,90zł). The sweetness and talk about the next year holiday and our profesional questions, the subjects about which we read last time in newspapers, events... all this occupied me so much that I almost forgot to make some photos from this cafe. I know Grycan icecream all my life and for me it is so obvious that they are tasty and brand-name that I almost not notice it. But when I want to try something in good order made I am the "sweet" customer of Grycan family :D

By the way 'lody od pokoleń' means 'ice-creams from generations'.
now I see I forgot to eat the cake!
Chmielna street - Warsaw downtown
AlicjaK says:
myślę, że byłeś u Bliklego, ale jeśli nie byłeś na filiżance czekolady u Wedla na Szpitalnej niedaleko NBP to... no nie, to trzeba koniecznie kiedyś nadrobić ;)
Posted on: Sep 22, 2008
jegs76 says:
ja bylem u nich dzis w ZG, niedawno otworzyli hahaah
ale u wedla w Warszawie chyba juz kiedys bylem... a moze to bylo co innego? jak sie nazywa ta slynna cukiernia na nowym świecie?
Posted on: Sep 21, 2008
AlicjaK says:
heheh, oooo, to szkoda, że nie wypadli najlepiej, może gdybyś mógł pójść do Wedla na gorącą czekoladę to było by idealnie ;) tyle, że tam trzeba polować na stolik, myśmy robiły dwa podejścia i się nie udało, heeh więc padło na Grycana.
Posted on: Sep 21, 2008