Grimm Ghost Tours of Salt Lake City

Salt Lake City, Utah

Grimm Ghost Tours of Salt Lake City Reviews

jenniescharm jenniesc…
Ghostly diversion in SLC Feb 26, 2014
During my visit to Salt Lake City, I found myself with a few evening hours to fill before a red-eye flight home. I was looking for something indoors or mostly indoors as the weather in February was chilly at night. Enter Grimm Ghost Tours.

Grimm Ghost Tours offers a few different tour options. I took the Old Town Tour. This tour departs from downtown Salt Lake by Temple Square at 7:00 and 9:00PM. It lasted 90 mins and an adult ticket is $25 online or $27 on-site. The "indoors" criteria was met by spending most of the tour on the bus listening to our very entertaining guide. We did get off the bus at a few select locations.

I found the tour enjoyable. While not overly interested in the paranormal, I really liked hearing the stories of various places in Salt Lake. Before this tour, I didn't know anything about the city's Wild West history or the colorful characters who called the territory home. Those fellow tour takers who were into the paranormal seemed to have a lot of fun answering the guide's questions and sharing what they knew about the people and places mentioned.

To sum this all up - my Grimm Ghost Tour of Old Town Salt Lake was a nice way to pass the time on a chilly evening. I don't regret taking the tour, but I won't say it's a SLC "Must Do."

Check Salt Lake City Hotel Deals