Grimaldi's Pizzeria - Under the Brooklyn Bridge

1 Front Street, Brooklyn, NY, USA
www.grimaldis.com - (718) 858-4300
Grimaldi's Pizzeria - Under the Brooklyn Bridge - Grimadi's - crowds
Grimaldi's Pizzeria - Under the Brooklyn Bridge - Grimadi's - crowds sitting and waiting and merry
Grimaldi's Pizzeria - Under the Brooklyn Bridge - Grimadi's - kitchen area
Grimaldi's Pizzeria - Under the Brooklyn Bridge - Grimadi's - the good old stove
Grimaldi's Pizzeria - Under the Brooklyn Bridge - Grimadi's - kitchen area
Grimaldi's Pizzeria - Under the Brooklyn Bridge - Grimadi's - our pizza going fast

Grimaldi's Pizzeria - Under the Brooklyn Bridge Reviews

e_w_richardson e_w_rich…
Grimaldi's in a Word: Wow Feb 20, 2012
So Grimaldi's is this incredible little pizzeria right under the Brooklyn Bridge that uses a coal oven to bake their pizzas. Our party of four ate three pizzas and they are moderately priced. We gorged, but four people can eat two pizzas and be completely satisfied.

The pizza itself is thin and has a nice balance of cheese and sauce. We got two marguerite pizzas and one pepperoni. I myself love meat on pizzas and after demolishing the pepperoni with a little help from my wife I had a couple of slices of the marguerite (plain cheese). I'm glad I did because it was better than the pepperoni. Apparently according to Zagat and Yelp this is one of the top rated pizzerias in all of New York so the taste is well documented, however I will tell you to go earlier than the noon open time because a line forms quickly.
Glynnes says:
Grimaldi's Pizzeria new location is at 1 Front Street in Brooklyn.
Posted on: Feb 20, 2012
travelmona travelmo…
Nice pizza May 23, 2011
I went to this place when I was in town in 2009. During my month long vacation there, this is by far the more decent pizza place I have been.

I was there on a weekend and it was packed with crowds. We did not have to make any reservation but we were able to get a table after a few minutes of waiting. I was told that usually one needs to make a reservation to guarantee a table.

The portion is not very generous but enough to make you feel like ordering another helping :))
Grimadi's - crowds
Grimadi's - crowds sitting and wai…
Grimadi's - kitchen area
Grimadi's - the good old stove

Check Brooklyn Hotel Deals