Grill Royal

Grill Royal  - steam blue mussels with white wine

Grill Royal Copenhagen Reviews

gingerbatik gingerba…
Good Value Food May 01, 2015
The restaurant located one block away from the famous Nyhavn in Copenhagen and it is part of the restaurant chain of Madclubben restaurant in Copenhagen.

Inside it was packed and buzzing with people having lunch. Loud conversation and laughter can be hear from the front door.

I have to wait for the staff to get the table since I just walk in customer without any reservation. Once seated and given the menu and offer drink, the staff left.

The menu itself very simple, only consist of 6 different types of food, and most of the dishes cost dkk100 except the steak which cost dkk135. All menu included fries.

It takes awhile for the staff to come back to me, so I just waved my hand and the staff come straight away, and I ordered my food.

The food take time to arrive on the table – since it was really busy in the restaurant.

My steam blue mussels has a delicious smell and it was place in a huge bowl and covered with green salad on top of it. The mussels was small, however it was plentiful and I could not finish it. It taste delicious, and I can taste the white wines and other ingredients which make a slightly runny soup. Love it.

The roast pork burger was nice and soft. The staff forget to put the crispy pork skin on the burger and when mention about it, the staff brought a crispy pork skin on separate bowl – which was really good and much appreciated.

I like the fries, it was crispy on the outside and tender inside. Nicely done and accompany with the radish sauce.

The service was quite slow and take awhile for everything, even to pay the bill. However, for the price, it was good value for money and I was happy with the food.
the building from outside
Meshal says:
Congrats on being featured! :)
rsvpme says:
Congrats on the feature....!
RIGAS says:
Congrats on your featured review...!!!

Check Copenhagen Hotel Deals