Grill House Restauracja

Pl. Dominikanski 6, Krakow, Poland

Grill House Restauracja Krakow Reviews

Pearl510 Pearl510
You might want to have a snack at this place, but certainly not dinner Jul 15, 2008
The Grill House Restauracja wasn't our best choice to have dinner at. It is a very simple restaurant, nothing fancy. Actually, it is more like a sidekick from a Kebab seller. Yet the restaurant area itself isn't like a take away restaurant. The place is rather nicely decorated it Turkey style.

Service isn't too fast and neither too friendly though. It is not like we were treated bad, but the staff wasn't as welcoming as they could be. They did spoke some English and the menu was translated as well.

Like the name indicates the place is supposed to be a grill restaurant, so there is a lot of meat to choose from. For the more vegetarian types, like me, there are also some salads and pizza's. My parents ordered grilled meat though, but it wasn't good. My father's dish was ok, but what my mother got just didn't taste well. It was supposed to be a steak but it didn't look like one, and it wasn't succulent even though that's the way she had asked it to be prepared.

All in all not a horrible place, but just not worth a try as there are much better restaurants to go to in Krakow, within the same price range.

Check Krakow Hotel Deals