Grieks Restaurant Panagia

31 Nieuwendijk, Amsterdam, Netherlands
020 620 5325
Grieks Restaurant Panagia - On a food hunt
Grieks Restaurant Panagia - Looking for the best place to eat
Grieks Restaurant Panagia - Was so hungry I took a bite before realizing that 'OOHH! PICTURESSS'!!
Grieks Restaurant Panagia - The interior

Grieks Restaurant Panagia Amsterdam Reviews

jesa145 jesa145
Rather decent food but poor service Oct 25, 2010
I guess if you wanted to eat good Greek food, you'll head to Greece and you might ask.. WHY GREEK FOOD IN AMSTERDAM??

After purchasing my 'I Am Amsterdam" discount card, the first thing we looked out for were F&B discount vouchers (you'll do anything if you're on a budget right?) We had aimed to eat at another location but as we were walking looking for the restaurant, we stumbled about Panagia's. Thinking.. hhmm.. "I like Greek food, so why not?" I was starving and I just couldn't be bothered to walk further to hunt for food.

Walking in, we found that we were the only patrons there, not surprising seeing that it was almost 3 pm. So I ordered me a moussaka and it was only 25 minutes later that our food and drinks arrived.

My overall rating of the food? Average... Service poor and price wise, I guess it's ok seeing that it's right in the city.

So unless you're craving for Greek food or you have the discount card, you can give this a miss...
On a food hunt
Looking for the best place to eat
Was so hungry I took a bite before…
Paulovic says:
Ok, good to know I'll never go there :)
Posted on: Jun 29, 2011