Greystones Cliff Walk Trail

Greystones, Ireland

Greystones Cliff Walk Trail Reviews

ItchyForTravel ItchyFor…
This Walk Took Me Two Hours Aug 28, 2011
The fourth day of my visiting Ireland in August 2011 was taking the train down south to Greystones. I have studied what to see and to do in this town before my trip. When I got out of the train station, I can see there was only one main street which lead me to the town center. The town is small, but clean and peaceful with some nice shops along the main street. The locals told me that I was in the right direction to the trail. I kept going towards the entrance of the trail but I missed it twice. On the third time, I found a small road next to a food stand, so I took my chance to walk down there. As I passed the narrow path behind a few rundown buildings, I saw a path opening before me. 'There', I was very happy to see this path and not disappointed at all. The trail extended out between one side of a hill with picturesque fields and other side with cliffs and Irish Sea. The air immediately got fresher and cooler. The view was amazing. There were wild flowers along the trail and straw rolls neatly lined up on the fields. I could not help but taking pictures and stopping to enjoy the hills, the fields, the flower, the cliffs and the sea. The walk took me about two hours but it is the best thing one can do in the area. On the other end of the trail it came to a town called Bray.

Compare Enniskerry Hotel Rates (9.1km away)

Greystones Map