Greyhound Cafe

Bangkok, Thailand

Greyhound Cafe Bangkok Reviews

shai0317 shai0317
Greyhound Cafe Apr 23, 2011
Overall: A really good experience in terms of ambience, service (although sometimes it's a bit too slow..and

there are times that you have to remind the waiters about your orders) and food (reasonable prices). The food is beautifully presented and the portions are big. The desserts are to die for (as shown in the pictures). I would usually start off with the famous fried chicken wings (yummy although it should have its own dipping/sauce!)

and then the calamari fritti (b120) and my fave spaghetti carbonara and dessert: layered crepe banana cake (this is

absolutely my favorite dessert at greyhound - i cannot complete my day without eating this. :) )

What not to order:

DIY nacho with grilled chicken - tasted really bland.

Italian Bruchetta - this tasted really bland as well.
newtampo newtampo
Greyhound Cafe Jan 30, 2009
The first few times of my dinners at Greyhound Cafe, Emporium Department Store, weren't impressive because I thought it's too expensive for just one small dish - 130THB .. so I always said no when my friends asked me to have dinner there.

But I can't say no all the time because my friends really love it. Everytime they always say "see you at Greyhound" .. so ok! But they changed to Greyhound Cafe at Siam Center Department Store.

And I like it here.

If you want to try Thai food, they have. Or if you don't like Thai food, they also have an international food. And I think this branch is better than Emporium Department store branch.

Only waiters, no waitress here. I like :D haha .. with a nice/cool uniform.

First, Greyhound is the brand of clothes. Most of Thai people love this brand because it's fashionable of itself. Usually they have only black and white clothes. That what I like. After time, they changed the brand to PLAYHOUND and opened a restaurant named Greyhound.

Most of people have dinner there, first time I think because they thought they would look so cool. But later I think they like the taste of food. Ok, it isn't sooooo good or it's a must to eat there. But it's easy if you want to eat Thai food in the department store not in the food court area.

And Siam Center and Emporium Department Store can be easy found by taking Sky train. If you are around there and don't know what to eat, and you don't want to live your life with Burgerking, try Greyhound cafe'!

p.s. I love the dessert there! :)
Icecream Cake! :D